Just a thought to ponder;
much of the happenings in our
lives seem to be random,
but I believe most if not all are specifically engineered into each of our lives,
and are purposefully so.
Have a great day." ~A new friend
2. Some days all you need is a good hike to clear your soul. You may not find answers. You may not see the world any more clear. But you will find some truth. You will....absolutely will...learn something new about yourself.
|Cheers from Big Slide.|
3. You have to make your own happiness.
4. I got to get on the bike! Just a few quick miles. Made Easter a bit more bearable this year.
5. I cannot watch the news anymore. I have no interest in national politics. For the first time, something I used to adore and could not get enough of, I have had enough of. I become more nauseous reading it all, I need to get away from it.
6. April is a stinky month.
7. "It is like being on the Titanic. A beautiful ship, with all the latest technology, and some pretty swell people on board. But the Captain is playing solitaire with his second in command, forgot to put on his glasses, and thinks we should be going faster. Truthfully, there are only three answers - 1) keep chugging along as if we hit nothing, 2) jump off the ship and hope you can swim, or 3) try to patch the hole. That is it. Now choose."
8. "..ps: if this is austin..."