2. Completed Season 2 of House Of Cards. And damn.
3. Possibly making big moves (2.16.2014). It will be an interesting year with a few extra twists.
4. Just bought a new computer and paid the IRS, a months pay. Wonderful.
5. Game on for the crazyness of March and April!
6. I think we are living in one of the best times for television. Similar to where we were at in 1999 with the West Wing and The Soprano's; television is making a change and it is awesome. Especially with House of Cards on Netflix and True Detective on HBO. Some great, dark story telling focused on dialogue and plot over action and violence.
7. I have a guilty conscious, even when there is no reason possible to feel any guilt. Working on that.
8. I may actually be in ok shape financially; at least, very very close to in the black. Lets see how the next three months play out. Ignore #4 when reading this.
9. I am making walk books with out the amazing Caitlyn Woodward. Blasphemy.
10. Falling in love with this song : "Always remember there was nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name."